In a set
- TerraTrip Professional Intercom Amplifier v2Price: 130,28 € / pc
- 2x TerraTrip Professional open face Helmet HeadsetsPrice: 61,14 € / pcs
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
This set features the following:
Professional Intercom Amplifier TerraTrip v2 X 1
- Powered from car
- Connect optional 2 way radio
- Size: 130mm x 80mm x 49mm
- Filtered speech audio
- AVC (auto volume control), eliminates 100% of amplified background noise
- Audio OUT for record/ Audio IN
- Non helmet practice headsets for crew communication on road sections or when preparing pace notes
- Available in both full face and open face noise cancelling headset options
- External connections:
- Connection for telephone via Bluetooth adapter (optional adapter T030)
- Connection to interface with 2 way radio (optional radio wiring kit T038)
- Audio output socket for MP3 recorder (recording pace notes) or video camera
- iPhone connection (optional cable T030)
- VOX and noise filter settings
- Full face noise cancelling headset. Part No T034
- Open face noise cancelling headset. Part No. T035
- Practice headset (none helmet headset). Part No. T037U
- Bluetooth telephone adapter. Part No. T030
- 2 Way radio kit. Part No. T038
- Peltor helmet adapter Part No. T040.
- Stilo helmet adapter. Part No T040A.
Add your choice of headsets to the Terraphone amplifier:
Cross compatible with the Terraphone Clubman and also available with an optional adapter (T040) for Peltor helmets.
TerraTrip Professional Helmet Headsets x2
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Face Type: Full face
- Compatible: Club T023, or Prof T036 amplifiers
- Connection by 6.35mm 1/4inch jack
- HS Commodity Code: 8518 3095 90
- Open-face or Full-face version.
Used with either Clubman or Professional amplifier.
Mounting the headset is easy. By using the included parts, most of the components will Velcro into the helmet.
The open face microphone tube can either be attached to the helmet with the supplied adhesive pad, or remove the tub base and attach the tube to the helmet with the supplied ‘P’ clip attachment.